Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Biography



I grew up in Carpinteria, California which is located near Santa Barbara, California. I attended Bishop Garcia Diego High School. For the 4 years, that I attended Bishop High, I parpicated in football for 4 years, volleyball for 4 years, and wrestling for 1 year.

I am the the younger middle child out of my 3 siblings. I have my sister Anita 3 years older than me, older than her is my brother Ivan, and then 3 years younger than me is my brother Ben. My younger brother Ben is the sibling that all of us look out for because he is autistic. Currently I am the only one of the siblings still in college. Some of the reasoning for picking this college in Hawaii is that my dad grew up in Hawaii and is part Hawaiian. My sister just got out of college and my older brother has been out of college for quite some time now. My younger brother is currently in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment